HIRUMUGARRIETAKO GAINDEGIA (henceforth Gaindegia) is the editor of the website www.gaindegia.org. Based in Andoain (Basque Country), Martin Ugalde Kultur Parkea, CIF G20863759, and registered on the Gipuzkoa Mercantile Register with number AS/G/11628/2005. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data provided by users in the section entitled "Receive the newsletter" in www.gaindegia.org gives a user's consent for Gaindegia to keep this data on their file. The purpose of these files is to provide users with an appropriate service and the data will be used for purposes given in the corresponding procedure or action.
- The GAINDEGIA cultural association promises to meet what has been established in Organic Law 15/1999 and Royal Decree 1999/994, both in terms of organisation and regarding the technical measures to be taken. In order to prevent loss and non-consented use of the data, Gaindegia will provide all available technical means, assessing the level of privacy and data risk at all times. The association promises to respect professional discretion for personal data and will make sure that their employees do the same.
- The data will be checked for authenticity, and if it does not comply, GAINDEGIA can decide to not provide the service required and can take legal action.
- Meeting what appears in the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, the party surrendering data can, at any time, exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose in the way that is determined by the regulations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded into your equipment when accessing a web page.
They are not malignant virus but tools which play an essential role for the provision of numerous services in Internet. Among other things, they help to remember the language in which you wish to browse in the web site, compiles statistics to optimize the site's functionality or so that you may share our contents in your social networks.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical Cookies. These cookies are solely created and managed by us to permit the browsing in our web page and the use of its different options and services.
- Analysis Cookies. These cookies are processed by us or third parties and they allow us to quantify the number of users as well as perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our web site.
We do not obtain information about the user's personal data under any circumstances, thus assuring the protection of the privacy of the people who browse in the web site.
How to deactivate our cookies (or any others)
Although the majority of browsers automatically accept cookies, you may modify the configuration of your browser to permit, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment.
- How to configure the cookies in Internet Explorer.
- How to configure the cookies in Google Chrome.
- How to configure the cookies in Firefox.
- How to configure the cookies in Safari.